Tuesday 20 February 2018

The Psalms Of Pastore Nesh


Today, I magnify the LORD God of Israel,
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who also has become my God,
Through my grafting into His Family tree and has made me a beacon of hope.
May all who hear this glorify His Holy Name,
for the great things He has done.

Today, is the day, that the LORD has made, that I may rejoice in His Salvation,
For the forgiveness of my sin, the cleansing of my Spirit and the purging of my personality,
That through me, many may know, of how great His mercies are,
Lifting up those who humble themselves, and reducing to nothing those that exalt themselves.

Today, have I seen with my eyes only that which my ears could hear,
What some have called an impossibility, He has made unto me a possibility,
Where some prophesied defeat, He has actualized a victory,
Where many lost all hope in my Salvation, a mighty deliverance was born.

Today, no weapon formed against me has prospered in it's work,
No curse against me has had any effect, the covering of the blood of the Lamb has been my shield,
I walk in prosperity, I work out miracles, I talk greatness and speak redemption, I pronounce victory and declare what I want established,
I have power and dominion, and my boundaries continually enlarge, my tent shall I expand.

Today, I praise the LORD my God,
who has stood by the word of my mouth to fulfill it,
The same word that He Himself put in my mouth and made me proclaim it,
He has made them laugh, that only knew tears, by placing a bundle of joy in their hands,
That they may also nurse and be called mothers, that they also that thought of themselves as nought may be called fathers.

Today, I glory in the LORD that has healed many of different ailments through these hands,
Who held the rains when I wanted it to cease and brought it down when I was done,
Who has lifted me from absolutely nothing, even to dining with the great and kings,
Who has denied the great, an opportunity to take any credit in my becoming great, and has made widows, single mothers, the lowly and the have-nots partake of this blessing of seeing me become,
Who has denied those who had an automatic access to this blessing miss it, but has given it to strangers by the goodness of His grace, the depth of His knowledge and the greatness of His wisdom.

Today, I will praise you with a new song O God.
And pray that any that comes to me with a need, will not leave without an answer,
that those who come to me hopeless shall leave from off me as mighty men,
That those who believe in me as a prophet, shall prosper in the fulfilment of your word,
May all who eagerly wait from me as your mouth piece never lack a word in season.
And may their spirits be quickened to know and understand what ought to be done for the spoken word to be profitable.

Today, I and my children, praise you who changes not,
who is the same yesterday, today and forever, whose promises are in you yea and Amen.
We put our trust in you, knowing that this is just but a beginning, an indication of even greater things to come,
The wise shall tarry, hold on and see, the fools shall sneer, jeer and leave, but we that know the LORD shall tear, wear and later cheer.
And glory, honor and majesty shall be yours O LORD. Be glorified, today and forever more.
For what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do. Amen.


Please freely comment below and share your opinion. Remember to share if this message blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment