Sunday 25 February 2018

Man's Greatest Acquisition


Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." (KJV)

One of the greatest challenges I have faced, is that everybody expects me to be perfect... which is good any ways, because it keeps me on my toes and constantly reminds me of the level I am supposed to maintain.
But as much as I am spiritually powerful; very powerful, I also am made of flesh and blood. I also need from time to time to get a company that will not undermine my spiritualism but which will also be keen to nurse my physical being.
And I can tell you for sure that this is the hardest thing to find on earth. This is because mostly, the closer you get to a person, the more they discover your weaknesses and the easier it becomes for them to start thinking they no longer need to revere your anointing anymore. It is very hard to find a person that will revere your anointing after they have discovered your weaknesses.
Familiarity breeds contempt.

Very few people know how to suppress contempt after familiarity has set in. You will find a woman if you are a man, that reveres your anointing, she calls you "lord", and when you look at her, you will see a Sarah to Abraham. But after you've married her, she will call you names and embarrassed you in every manner possible to her. The problem may not be in your anointing, it is with her familiarity the bore contempt in the process. She became so close to your flesh, that your spirituality in her sight disappeared.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

When people are separated from your flesh, all they see is your spirit. And your spirit is a beauty to behold. But the moment you start revealing your flesh to them, they start seeing that your flesh isn't actually as beautiful as your spirit.
The Bible says that Adam and Eve lived in Eden naked, and none felt shame seeing each other so. But the Bible tells us clearly that, when they ate the forbidden fruit, both their eyes were opened, and they discovered that they were naked. In other words, "they felt shame of beholding each other".

The fruit they ate, is called, the fruit of KNOWLEDGE of good and evil. One of the things that closeness brings, is knowledge. It is when you are close to someone that your eyes are opened, for you to see the good and the evil in them.
I have told you a few times that I have a very long line of people who want to meet me. Yes, they want to meet face to face with the person who writes this! What I can tell you for sure and for free is that these people, due to their distance from my flesh, have beheld the beauty of my spirit. And what they want to do is to try and compare, the beauty of my spirit, with the beauty of my flesh. And most of the times, because I have met a few, it is quite disappointing. One recently asked me, "Where did you park your car?" I laughed and said, "They are yet to manufacture the type of car I want, hence I am still amongst the walking nation."

Another asked me, over ten times, if really I was pastor Nesh. As if they thought I had sent a decoy. After telling them yes over and over again, they then asked me, "Are you really a pastor", my flesh was whispering to me, "Tell him 'no, "pastor" is just my surname'", but I suppressed my flesh and told him, "yes, I was ordained in 2015 as a pastor".
Where am I going with this?
Solomon tells us that wisdom is very important and must be gotten, but if ever you find understanding, then sell everything you have and buy it.
One of any man's greatest acquisitions is having that one person that can understand them. Having that one person that will not start sneering at their preaching because they discovered that their kid is a drug addict. That person who will not look at them differently as they preach, because they know that her husband is unfaithful, yet she is teaching about stable marriages.

I have told you in the past, most of the times, your weakness actually indicates your area of ministry. Judas was a thief, but Jesus set him to take care of the ministry's finances. And the Bible says that Jesus was well aware of his tendencies to help himself from the kitty.
Therefore, most of the times, the people who will give you the best advice about marriage, are actually those, whose marriage is almost breaking. The person who may teach you, how best to apply your faith is one whose faith is perpetually tested. The person who may give you the best advice of how to have a stable family, is one whose children are bringing them headaches day and night.

Many people look at challenges and ask themselves "Why me?"
But as I told you in a full message some years back, We are like billboards, whatever is written on you is mostly not for you to read, but for others to read from you.
Don't agree to shut up about marriage just because you are divorced. Don't agree to not advice young girls on how to get the best man just because you are not yet hooked up and you haven't gotten married.
Actually, I have discovered that the more I teach people about something, the better I become in it. I teach piano, once in a while, and I have discovered that every student I teach, makes me a better pianist. Some of you have not gotten a man to marry them just because, you have taken your status as a shame and covered it. You don't speak of it, or teach others from it, by so doing you deny yourself a chance to become better... the better-half-to someone.

The greatest acquisition a man can get, is to get a person that Understands. Understanding that my spirit is connected to God, intertwined with God, fused with God, in God and God in it, but my flesh is not. Therefore, there is something that my spirit can teach you which my flesh is yet to do or achieve.
I pray for people and God blesses them with cars, and they leave me amongst the walking nation. You can help people to have stable marriages, even if yours broke. The teacher who taught me in nursery school may not have had a degree, but that did not stop her from teaching me to get my degree! It is not a must that I be a master in something for you to humble yourself under my tutorship.
Even in this online ministry, one person whom by now I believe must have blocked me, kept telling me, "Go and get a certain degree in theology first, then come teach me". Every day I sent him a text, he would tell me so or something that told me I knew nothing, hence could teach him nothing. And I would reply, "Yeah, you told me so". I think he blocked me eventually.

But as I say, you can learn more from a divorcee on how to keep your marriage, more that you can learn from some of the so-called "successful couples". Because a divorcee will teach you from a level of HUMILITY, while the other will teach you from a level of PRIDE & INTIMIDATION. They make you feel like you are doing everything wrong if you are not doing it their way, but the former wants to make you not make the same mistake they made. I say, even a mad man speaks sense once in a while; it is what they say after the sensible talk that proves they are mad. Even a broken watch is right once every twelve hours.
The greatest acquisition a man can get is getting a person that can understand and successfully separate their spirit from their flesh. And be able to treat each without tagging one onto the other.

People ask me, why is God still using so and so even after how he failed recently, well, this could be one of the reasons. God treats these two components of a man together and separately as it seems fit to Him..... More is to come.
Shalom and keep the faith.


Please freely comment below and share your opinion. Remember to share if this message blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment